Project management podcasts are a great way to use time that would otherwise be wasted. They can be informative, educational, and often can give you an insight that will transform the way you do things. Listed below are project management podcasts we enjoy that are helpful to project managers looking to cut down on project pains, and to anyone looking to increase productivity. This list will be periodically updated to bring more podcasts to your attention, so check back often!
- Productivityist is a weekly show that discusses tips, tools, tactics, and tricks that are designed to help you take your productivity, time management, goals, to do lists, habits, and workflow to new heights – both at work and at home.
- The 5 Minute Project Management Podcast is accurately named and a gold mine of tips, tricks, industry news, and ideas. Each episode is five minutes long – you can fit one in on the walk from your car to your desk. Every episode is also available in both English and Spanish.
- Getting Things Done is a podcast that focuses on best practices that promote engagement with your work. It prioritizes “stress-free productivity.” Podcasts often feature interviews including personal and professional anecdotes.
- Project Management For The Masses takes the principles of project management and applies them to all facets of life. The same productivity we bring to our work can be used at home, for our careers, or for our hobbies. There are resources here for everyone from experienced project managers to total stranger to the industry.
- The Project Management Podcast is all about tips and strategies for maximizing your skills as a project manager. Whether you are a beginner or a seasoned expert, you will hear from leaders in the field that will inform your practice and help you be even better at what you do.